Traveling to Fort Lauderdale? Our experienced Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six staff is here to help. We have compiled a few, easy to follow travel tips for your Fort Lauderdale vacation. You can also see a frequently asked questions for cruisers here.
- Pack sunglasses and sunblock for Sunny Fort Lauderdale
- Always be prepared with an umbrella
- Don't forget a swimsuit for our white sandy beaches
- Light clothing is acceptable year-round
- November-April bring average temperatures of 60-80°
- May-October bing average temperatures above 90°
- Fort Lauderdale is vehicle friendly, there is an Avis car rental onsite at Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six
- Our Pier Sixty-Six Marina has a Water Taxi pick-up
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six also offers a compimentary shuttle to the beach
- Access other area beaches and downtown Fort Lauderdale via public transportation, Sun Trolley
- See our transportation details for more information
Q: Does the hotel provide transportation to Port Everglades or Port Miami?
A: No, the hotel does work with outside vendors to provide transportation to Port Everglades and Port Miami. Arrangements can be made with the concierge. For Miami, advance notice is required. Taxi’s service can also be arranged.
Q: Does the hotel provide transportation to FLL airport?
A: No, there are shared ride services available as well as Taxi’s or Uber. Taxi is approximately $25 one way.
Q: Where is the nearest Water Taxi stand?
A: There are two nearby- one is across the 17th street bridge by the Hilton Marina and the other is the beach stop near the Bahia Cabana. Our complimentary beach shuttle drops near this location. See the concierge for shuttle times.
Q: Is the Pier Top open?
A: Sorry, no the Pier Top is no longer a bar/lounge and is only available for private and special events. It does still rotate. Contact catering for prices and availability.
Q: What if I want to go to the Beach?
A: The hotel offers a complimentary beach shuttle during the day. It runs approximately every two hours. Check with the concierge for times.
For onsite services click here or contact our concierge at the front desk with any additional questions.